What’s the cost?
The cost is $25 per person in each room. Reservations are necessary and walk-ins are not accepted.
Booking is done online only through the BOOK NOW page of our website, where you will:
- Choose which room you’d like to attempt to escape.
- Enter the number of participants. All rooms can be regularly booked for 8 people.
If you book a whole room (8 spots), you have the option of adding up to 4 more.
- Complete the payment information for checkout.
How many people can play at once?
If I don’t buy all 8 tickets, will I play with strangers?
How can we reserve exclusively for our group?
To guarantee a room exclusively for your group, you will need to buy all 8 spots. Alternatively, this can be done by checking the “Private Event: book entire ESCAPE EXPERIENCE” checkbox on the, “book now” page. Please note that by checking this box, you will be charged for 8 tickets.
What are your regular booking hours?
* These are our typical booking hours. Specific times are subject to change depending on season and room availability.*
During regular hours, you need to book a time to visit us based on availability. If you want to visit us outside of regular hours, please see our additional info on PRIVATE PARTIES.
PRIVATE GROUP BOOKINGS: During regular hours, private groups of 12 or less can book one room through the BOOK NOW page of our on-line reservation system. Click “8” under participants to see which rooms have the entire room available. After booking all 8 spots, you can use the option to add 1-4 extra spots. These extra participants after the first 8 are only $20 each!
I need more than one room during business hours!
Please refer to our PRIVATE EVENTS/TEAM BUILDING page.
How early should we arrive for our game?
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your start time but no more than 20! This is essential. You must arrive on time to participate. When you arrive you will receive a quick briefing on the game. Then the fun begins! You will be locked in the room and will have 60 minutes to get out.
What happens if I am late?
These are live-action events. You must arrive on time in order to participate. We cannot wait for latecomers. The door to the room locks at exactly the time you signed up for. Leave ample time to allow for traffic and parking. If you arrive after the door to the room has been locked, you will not be allowed to participate.
Can I cancel or reschedule after I have booked?
RESCHEDULING: You can reschedule (change your date and time) up to 4 days in advance of your booking time. In order to reschedule, follow the “View/Change Booking” link on the bottom of the confirmation email you received when you first booked.
I want to host a Birthday/Anniversary/Bachelor party and want to hide something. Do I need to book a “Private Party” for that?
All you need to do is reserve a room entirely to yourselves (minimum of 8 participants with the option to add 1- 4 at check-out). If you desire to place something material in the room (a ring, photos, or message), either arrange to drop it off beforehand or slip it to one of our employees before your game starts.
Are you handicap accessible?
We are ADA compliant. While some clues are hidden and involve crouching, there is no climbing. Most clues involve observing and making connections rather than physical maneuvering.
Can children participate?
Many children love to solve puzzles and clues. The rooms have puzzles that may be difficult for children. We do not restrict the age of children, but we do recommend that they are age 10 and above. When you complete the online booking you are also signing a waiver for your group and children under the age of 17. Anyone age 14-17 can participate alone with a WAIVER signed by parent or guardian. Anyone younger than 14 MUST BE accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Are we really locked inside the room?
Yes! But you will get out, one way or another. No, really you will… we promise…
There are emergency exits in the rooms. However, if you use the emergency exit, you will not be allowed back in to complete the room.
What should we bring with us?
You only need to bring your best wits and puzzle-solving ability. Wear anything you are comfortable in, but the most activity you will be engaging in may be squatting down or getting on your knees to look under or to get a closer look at something. If you wear reading glasses, it is advisable to bring them. You may not use your cell phone in the room.
What happens if we don’t escape in time?
It’s a challenging game and many get close but do not get out in time. At the end of 60 minutes, the moderator will unlock the room. You can ask questions. We ask that you do not reveal the answers to others that have not participated.
1. The surest way to escape is by communicating openly with everyone else in the room. Share clues you’ve uncovered. Work together to make connections. If you discover new information, be sure everyone in the room knows about it.
2. Follow the rules. Our staff will review the rules of the game with you before you begin, which include:
- There is no need to lift or move heavy objects.
- Never use force to try to open locked items or remove décor.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and cannot be used inside the room.
- There are no clues hidden in any electrical outlets.
- You do not need to climb on anything to get clues.
- Do not guess combinations! Combinations have meanings from the game that need to be figured out. Obvious numbers in the room are most likely not combinations.
- Keep the games a mystery! Please do not reveal clues or answers to others.